
I love tshirts. It's true. At heart, I am a blue jeans and tshirt kind of girl; this is how I have spend the majority of my college career and will be spending the majority of my weekend time as a professional. However, now that I am about to graduate, no longer are tshirts and jeans acceptable attire for work. What is a girl to do?
Finally, a practical and fun solution for all of my tshirts...I plan on making one of these to commerate my 5 years at dear ol' Stritch. :) Because, I have far too many tshirts to even wear, and I can show all of them off this way. Several websites take old tshirts and makes them into a quilt. It may seem like an expensive purchase, but it is a memory that will last a lifetime...and is manpower that I do not have to exert!
Plus, perusing this website allows me to indulge my ever-growing crafty side...revamping old things into new things is a sustainable habit that I am working on improving: revamping tshirts has been one of my fun summer hobbies. You go, tshirt quilting websites...kudos.
Finally, a practical and fun solution for all of my tshirts...I plan on making one of these to commerate my 5 years at dear ol' Stritch. :) Because, I have far too many tshirts to even wear, and I can show all of them off this way. Several websites take old tshirts and makes them into a quilt. It may seem like an expensive purchase, but it is a memory that will last a lifetime...and is manpower that I do not have to exert!
Plus, perusing this website allows me to indulge my ever-growing crafty side...revamping old things into new things is a sustainable habit that I am working on improving: revamping tshirts has been one of my fun summer hobbies. You go, tshirt quilting websites...kudos.
Some of these sites include: www.toocooltshirtquilts.com, www.campusquilt.com, www.tshirtquilt.com, and www.nanasquilting.com are ones that actually quilt the shirts. Expensive, but worth it! :)
(photo courtesy of www.toocooltshirtquilts.com)
No comments:
Post a Comment