And again, here we are. :) so far, my blogging is doing okay: this is the second entry in a week. Here's to more frequent blogging!
So, this week has been lovely. Really, it's been my last free week, so I've truly basked in the thrill of doing absolutely nothing. Therefore, most of my awesomely awkward moments have been shared alone. Which is kind of awkward. Not awesome, just awkward.
But anyway. Other gems of this past week include, but are not limited to...
* This sexual myth, found in a medical pamphlet that I stumbled upon this week: "In order to be sexually active, you have to move. Therefore, if you don't move during sex, you can't get pregnant". Really, youth of America? Who of you honestly would believe this?
* Having lunch with my mom and grandma, and hearing their circular conversations. "Did you hear that so and so died?" "I told you about that young man that ran into my garage door?" "When I was 16 years old..." Let's face it: their stories are circular. I hear the same ones over and over and over again. I could become extremely exasperated about it, but let's face it: I tell stories the same way: the same ones, over and over again, when it seems to fit in the conversation. I am headed down that same circular asinine path. But, it's family: cool to see my roots at play, at least :)
* My excitement at my trip to the public library. I haven't been to a public library in 6 years, and quite honestly, my excitement was obnoxious. I can't help myself: I love the smell of library books, I love the unique and quirky individuals that the library sometimes attracts, and I love the fact that it's all free.
* Me, feigning the ability to walk around in 5 inch high red platform heels. woof. I'm more suited to my TOMS collection then to soaring (and falling) from the high heights of those heels (cue that circular story of the time when I fell off a curb in flip flops...you remember that story?)
Great blog, write it again, tell all your friends, shut up!
ReplyDeleteoh drew. i like your profile pic. haha.
ReplyDelete